As Compliance Officer you work close with your legal and compliance colleagues, the business and other stakeholders. You make sure effective processes are in place to establish, update and monitor on compliance. You are responsible for training and communication on compliance matters. You prepare reports and report towards senior management and regulators on compliance and regulatory subjects. You are responsible for the Data Privacy and Conflicts of Interest Register.
- around 5 years of experience as a lawyer or a Compliance Officer u in an international law firm and/or in the financial sector
- experience with compliance and financial regulations
- smart communication and training skills
- a vibrant and infectious personality with strong interpersonal skills u fluent in English and Dutch
- challenging responsible position in a team of highly driven professionals
- in an ambitious growing international organisation that operates at the heart of the European financial market infrastructure
- EuroCPP and Cboe offer excellent development and training opportunities, with respect for personal life and development